Hire Prices held for a third year
We have changed our WiFi supplier with a stronger signal and now it is free of charge up to 8 devices with unlimited bandwidth. All you do is use our password.
Our Honeysuckle home is only available during July, August and September There is limited availability. There is only the first week in September 2018 remaining £950 plus care bond refundable
We are now accepting bookings for 2020
Minimum hire 7 nights only for our Honeysuckle during peak seasons
Reasons for our top rates for rental only with our Honeysuckle
- There is a shortage of 8 birth caravans on the site
- Short supply of fairly new caravans available to rent.
- The sea front is exclusive and rarely are available as rentals.
- Washer & Drier means you have free access 24-7 to our machines
- Large HD screen with Sky Q and Netflix is rarely on offer with rentals normally its only freeview.
- WiFi for eight devices – only available through www.wifinity.co.uk
- Free gas and electric
- Ramp access
- Large decking area with furniture
- Gas Central heating
- Double glazed windows
Why do I need entertainment passes?
Every booking will have no entertainment passes, you only need to pay for the amount of people in the party. Children under 2 are not charged for passes. From Park Dean reception. Week £25 and weekends £15
If you do not have passes then you will NOT be able to use any facilities on park – such as the swimming pool, kids clubs, club house, amusements, cafe, restaurant or entertainment complex. You will only be permitted to use the shop and laundrette.
Please note there is plenty of free and other entertainment outside the Parkdean resort.
There are local pubs and eateries in Nottage, Newton and Porthcawl it’s self. Some takeaways will deliver to the holiday home.
St fagans (The welsh folk museum) just off the M4 is a free entrance event.
The Grand Pavilion at Porthcawl has major acts throughout the seasons include The Osmond’s, Bay City Rollers, The Searchers, Leo Sayer, Patsie Cline, Tea Dances